CD4NOW Reagent Kit 100 Simplifies Supply Chain Logistics
No Cold-Chain or Refrigeration. Only One Part Number Required.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored at 2° to 30° C
- Transient exposure of 10 days at 50° C.
- Reagents are not light-sensitive
Daily Check Controls:
- 6 months from the date of manufacture when stored at 2° to 30° C
- Transient exposure of 10 days at 50° C
- Daily Check Controls are not light sensitive
All reagents, controls, & supplies to run 100 samples in one box:
- LiquiPacks: diluent, lysing reagent, and cleaning solution
- Gold Pack: colloidal gold reagent for CD4 labeling
- Daily Check Controls: Low and Normal controls for daily QC
- Waste Tablets: to decontaminate samples
- Phlebotomy Supplies: Blood-collection tubes, tourniquets, needles & holders, gloves, alcohol swaps, gauze pads
- Bar-coded patient ID labels, printer paper and ribbon
Everything needed to run 100 samples in one box!