The PointCare NOW can be powered directly off the grid using either a 110V or 220V Uninterruptible Power Supply unit (UPS). It also can operate on a battery that can be charged directly from a vehicle, a generator, or solar panels. No other battery powered CD4 testing device allows for recharging the battery directly from a generator.
Uninterruptible Power Supply unit (UPS)
- For use where there is an electrical power source. Available for 110 or 220 V.
- The PointCare approved UPS is a requirement for the safe operation of the PointCare NOW, protecting it from power outages, surges, and brown-outs. The UPS provides one hour of power back-up.
- Failure to utilize the UPS with the system renders the instrument warranty null and void.
Portable Battery power System
- Standalone Power for 4 hours
- Rugged Design – tested worldwide
- Option for external 12V battery (standard automotive) for extended operating time
- 110V and 220V available
Solar Charge System
- To be used in conjunction with the Battery Power System
- Powerful 30 Watt output
- Extend Battery Power System operation by 2 hours (6 hours total)
- Complete recharge of Battery Power System in 10 hours
- Rugged “briefcase” design is optimal for transport and safe storage when not in use
Power Options When Needed!